The term of the current Operations Manager is coming to an end and EWF is seeking expressions of interest from those who would be interested in a Missionary assignment. This is a staff position with funding provided through personal fundraising.
Duties for this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support the vision and mission of Emmanuel’s Wish Foundation in word, prayer, and deed.
- Oversee the distribution of funds from Canada, ensuring accurate records are kept and made available to the Board.
- Work with each of the local staff Managers to ensure that rosters are created and changes are tracked.
- Generate payslips for all staff.
- Oversee the hiring, and review of staff and when necessary, discipline and terminate staff in consultation with local staff managers and with the Board of Directors.
- Support and lead the Operations Leadership Team, ensuring they are able to complete their assignments.
- Oversee the work of the grounds and maintenance staff to ensure that all EWF grounds, facilities, and vehicles are being kept in good order and repaired or replaced as needed.
- Provide regular reports to the Board and Director, as assigned.
- Fundraising living expenses to cover the duration of the posting.
- This position is only available to born again, Bible believing Christians that recognize and acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour
- Active membership in a Bible believing church assembly
- Able to pass an EWF Volunteer screening process (including a background police check and reference checks)
- Able to commit to a minimum one (1) year posting
- A strong love for all God’s people and ability to interact with terminally ill patients
- Mechanical / handyman skills would be preferred
- Previous medical experience is an asset
The ideal candidate will be able to provide a strong letter of recommendation from the Pastor / board of their local church congregation. The posting is currently empty and could be filled as soon as possible. For more information, please forward a letter of interest that details all relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.